Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happy 28th Birthday Sakshi :)

The very first time,
When the two of us met,
How easily,
We were caught in a friendship net...
You & I gelled so well,
Remember!!
How crazily,
We would ring each others phone bells...
As time passed,
Happy moments we shared,
Through good & bad,
Together we cared...
Our friendship became stronger,
Touchwood!!
How amazingly,
It brought "Us" closer,
Makes me laugh,
Remembering all the crazy things we did together...
I am thankful for the love,
the wonderful memories,
And,that's gonna stay,
Till our love for ice-creams & pani-puries..
I prize our time,
The days and years,
How proudly,
I say you've been my Bestie all through these years..!!


Happiest Happy Budday my Savitri aka Sakku..!! ;)
Lots of Smiles,Sunshines & Blessings your way..!!
Love You for being around always..!! :*
(25th Feb' 2016)



No comments:

Post a Comment